Discover....Patate al Forno
Crispy Roast Potatoes with Rosemary
should I make it?
Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary are an excellent accompaniment to
any main course dish but especially roast meats.
How long will it take?
Allow about 2 hours in total to prepare, boil and roast.
What ingredients do I need?
You will need:
many potatoes as you want (Maris Piper work best)
of rosemary, chopped finely
- About 2 or 3 cloves of garlic
Salt & Black Pepper
are the main steps?
- Peel the potatoes and boil for about 15 to 20 minutes until part cooked but not completely cooked
- Drain and shake in the pan which will give a bruised / floury texture to the potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to baking dish with olive oil and cloves of garlic
- Sprinkle potatoes with rosemary and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cook in oven at resonably high heat (about 210 degrees) turning every 30 minutes or so until nicely crisp in the outside.
Like this recipe? Why not share
it with friends on Facebook?
Simply click on the button below: